Hayy Jameel is open-access and free for all. Whether you are coming to catch an exhibition, explore the building or just hang out, you will find some information below to help you plan your visit.
Arwa bint Abdulmutalib Street
Al Muhammadiyah District
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Opening hours for the various spaces within the complex may vary. Please check the various opening hours of Hayy Residents here and of Art Jameel entities below.
HAYY ARTS OPENING HOURS
Sunday – Thursday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday: 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
DOs and DON’TS
- Explore! Even if you aim to specifically visit an exhibition, roam and discover all areas of the complex.
- Help us spread the word about Jeddah’s creative community with #HayySaysHi
- Smoke anywhere within indoor spaces (smoking is only allowed within the designated smoking area)
- Touch or rest on artworks (unless signage specifically invites you to do so)
- Bring pets or other animals. Arrangements for service animals may be made through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consume food or drinks within gallery spaces
- Enter Hayy Jameel with bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades or other similar objects
- Bring Strollers and backpacks inside the galleries
Avoid visiting if you have symptoms of COVID-19, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or have been in close contact (within 6 feet for 10 minutes or more) with someone infected with or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Wear a mask throughout the visit (for all visitors ages 2 and up), and children under age 12 must remain with adults at all times.
Use hand sanitizer, which will be available throughout the building.
HAYY JAMEEL FACILITIES
Toilets are available on the Ground, First and Roof floors.
Prayer rooms are available on the First floor.
ACCESS FOR PEOPLE OF DETERMINATION
All public areas of Hayy Jameel are fully accessible on all floors via elevators.
Underground parking is available and a ramp for wheelchair accessibility is available in the drop-off zone.
Toilets are available on the Ground Floor.
Basement parking is open during working hours. It can be accessed via Arwa Bint Abdulmutalib Street and is free of charge. Please consider taking a taxi for direct drop-off by the entrance during peak time or large-scale evets.
Internet is available throughout the building to keep visitors connected.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Personal photography and video are encouraged unless indicated otherwise. However, pre-approval and accreditation is necessary for photo shoots and any use of professional video or camera equipment on the premises. For approval, please fill this form.
LOST AND FOUND
Visit the Welcome Desk at Hayy Arts
or email Hayy@artjameel.org.