The primary focus of this role is to support in the organisation, development and implementation of learning programmes taking place at Hayy Jameel.
The Intern reports to the Learning Department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist learning manager in the development and organization of learning programmes.
- Oversee the set-up of various workshops and assist in their facilitation.
- Engage children and family in various activities, workshops, and drop-in zones.
- Support with administrative processing of instructors and participants and follow-up on payments in collaboration with the Art Jameel finance team.
- Conduct Hayy Arts tours for visiting children, families, and schools, and walk them through learning kits and related activities.
- Actively monitor learning updates and ensure they are reflected on the Hayy Jameel website in collaboration with the communications team.
- Other duties as management deems fit
Qualifications and Experience
- University student or recent graduate
- Available for a full-time 3-month internship between November 2021 and February 2022
- Natural leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for taking initiative
- Open to collaboration and working with educators and artists across different institutions
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent time management, communication (verbal and written), and organisation skills
- Passion for arts and arts education
- Saudi Nationals or Saudi residency holders
- English and Arabic fluency
- Drivers license is a plus
Conditions of Work
- 3-month internship based at Hayy Jameel, Jeddah
- Occasional weekend and evening work according to workload is also required